Friday, June 25, 2010

Flavorful Burgers

It's summer you guys! Time for burgers and grills. We just recently had a picnic with some mouth-watering burgers! (Best I've had, seriously). I like recipes with flavor and tried this one out: Ranch Burgers (except used 1.5 lbs of ground beef and half a pound of sausage- mmm); I thought it would go well with some Avocado spread I wanted to use: Creamy Avocado-Ranch Dip. I had to improvise with the avocado recipe because it wasn't exactly what I had in mind for a burger spread. I just cut the whole thing in half except left the 2 large avocados to make it heavy on the avocado. Imagine this burger: bun, heavy avocado spread, tomato, lettuce, onion, delicious juicy patty, mustard/ketchup, bun. WOW! It was awesome.

With the leftover avocado spread, I made lunch sandwiches with english muffins, spread, tomato, lettuce, and boiled egg. Good stuff.

I also want to try out these good looking burgers but can't vouch for them yet since I haven't tried them: Calico Burgers and Spinach-Feta Turkey burgers. They do have great reviews though!

No comments:

Post a Comment