
Chicken, Chicken, Chicken! We love chicken. The story behind this recipe is- I once dared to make spinach triangles and used phyllo dough for the first time. Truly, it is quite a pain to work with, I think, though the recipe was amazing. HOWEVER, while trying to use up the remaining phyllo dough in my freezer, I found THIS recipe online. It's easier to handle the phyllo here because you just use cooking spray between each sheet and you don't have to manhandle the delicate stuff. I've also done my own editing to this recipe and, as you can tell, the variety of vegetables used are up to you- don't bother too much with measurements (I always go overboard anyway). Nice thing about this recipe is it's low fat and you'd never tell it. (Probably low fat because you don't slather each piece of phyllo with butter.) Enjoy!
(oh, and by the way, I always use chicken bouillon's and water for the chicken broth.)
No comments:
Post a Comment